About Power BI
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights. Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view for business users with their most important metrics in one place, updated in real time, and available on all of their devices.
Why Microsoft Power BI?
Minimal upfront costs
Power BI is a subscription based service that does not require buying licenses, support, etc.
View Power BI reports across multiple platforms and devices
Power BI offers mobility access to reports via your laptop or mobile device.
Consolidate multiple data sources through Power BI
Power BI is not exclusive to Microsoft platform. It is compatible and will extract data from all other sources.
Instantly share dashboards
In Power BI Pro version, you can share your data visualisations with other co-workers in your organization.
End-users are able to create their own ad-hoc reports with minimal amount of time and effort through Power BI's interactive drag-and-drop feature.
Power BI allows drilling down into the visualization and look at the data that comprises it.
Schedule Data Refresh
With Power BI Pro version, you can schedule your data refresh to be daily or even hourly.
Write simple sentences to run report queries
Using just simple sentences, report queries can be formulated and run to generate report.
Our services for Power BI include:
Planning, Architectural Assessment and Establishing Roadmap for Power BI
After performing a comprehensive Architectural Assessment, we assist in planning and establishing a roadmap for implementing your Power BI system so that your organization is able to reap the benefits of Power BI.
Integration With Data Sources
We assist in integrating Power BI to any existing data sources that your organization might have so that Power BI can leverage them for Business Intelligence.
Data Preparation and ETL Services
- We help to prepare data for optimal visualization in Power BI.
- We can also assist to import data from almost any data sources or web services.
Calculations And Measures
- For smaller datasets, we use DAX (Digital Analysis Expressions) to create measures and calulated columns.
- For larger datasets, we use DirectQuery where calculated columns and measures are required to be built in data source.
Custom Visualizations in Power BI
We develop custom dashboards and reports that are role-centric for every user in your organization, bringing right information to the right person at the right time to help users make informed decisions.
Training And Post Implementation Support
- We provide training sessions to ensure that you get the most information out of your dashboard.
- We provide post-implementation support and conduct regular system check to ensure that your organization is able to utilize Power BI to its full potential.